This will put a smile on your face. I guarantee it.
1. This gorilla that just discovered its favorite season
2. This goat that is just happy to be a goat
3. This duckling that won’t get left behind
4. This corgi that is ready for takeoff
5. This ostrich that hits that dougie
6. This dog Skyping with his owner for the first time since he was deployed overseas
7. This quokka that is the cutest marsupial possible
8. This smug little piglet all wrapped in blankets
9. This penguin that loves the snow
10. This wide-eyed puppy that is ready for anything
11. This Galapagos seal chillin’ in the shade
12. This party animal shopping for a wild night
13. This kitty that just discovered the heater for the first time
14. This old rascal jumping up to greet his owner
15. This German Shepherd that wants to be a puppy again
16. This Husky going for a quick dip
17. Elmo, who is just happy to be a sheep.
18. This poofball that loves to play patty cake
19. This curious little guy that will make an excellent guide dog
20. This furball who is ready for a walk
21. This cuteness overload
22. This goose that is ready for seconds
23. This seal having the ROFL of a lifetime
24. This little guy who is on the way home from the adoption center
25. This fox that wants to be your pet dog
26. This pig enjoying its first pumpkin
27. This alligator who is positioned for the perfect scratch
28. “Ooooh, right there, human.”
29. These three who are BFFs
30. This bulldog who just found its life-calling
I feel that I must be direct about my grievances as you seem to not comprehend my subtle acts of protest.
First I want to clarify: I really have enjoyed living with you the past few years, I have.
We have been equals in most respects…
You bring home the human money that you say buys me toys and food.
I patrol and clean the apartment while you are away.
Much of my day is keeping watch.
You seem to think this is an easy job, but intruders come in all vulgar shapes and sizes.
I’m willing to look over this belittlement because, overall, we make a very solid team. I am cat enough to recognize it.
There are a few things I must put my paw up for, things that must change for us to continue cohabiting.
First, please stop leaving the TV on when you leave. You know I don’t know how to turn it off and it’s really disrespectful.
There is only so much daytime TV a cat can take.
When you come home from work, you never ask me how my day was. Sure, you scratch my head but I don’t want to hear about your day if you refuse to ask about mine.
I would appreciate you telling me where that red bug is coming from. It seems to only come out when you are around and so I can only infer you bring it in the house.
I demand you bring the creature to me for further inspection and possible annihilation.
Your decorating is out of control. You leave me no choice but to tear apart the hideous furniture. Perhaps if you asked my opinion first, these drastic measures wouldn’t have to be taken.
I hid near my litter box last night and I know for a fact that you’ve been stealing my property. Look, I don’t know what you do with it but you can at least respect me enough to ask. I’m great at sharing.
You often bring people over without asking, late at night or otherwise. I am forced to hide in the other room.
What’s worse is I can hear them flipping out, “WHERE’S THE CAT, WHERE’S THE CAT? I WANT TO SAY HI TO THE CAT!”
NBC Universal / Via towerofpisa.tumblr.com
I have a name, you know.
When I finally come out of hiding, I find out they arestill here.
If your friends are going to stay over, you can at least ask me first. I hate waking up to an occupied couch when I just want to watch some damn TV.
Plus, they always steal my food when they’re over.
Furthermore, I find it demeaning and horrifying that you refuse to give me catnip anymore. I got out of control one time and it’s like there’s no forgiveness.
Remember when this happened? Did I take away your alcohol?
It’s not even that I mind comforting you while you drunk-cry, I just need sleep to function and you make it very hard sometimes.
Believe it or not, I’m not always in the mood to hang out when you are.
And your costume parties? Stupid.
Sorry, that was mean to be mean. But I’m writing in pen so I can’t go back.
I do not mean to come across as harsh, my dear roommate.
I am merely being honest so that we can live a more peaceful existence with one another.
Or at least until our lease is up.
P.S. We’re out of wet food and shredding paper (you call it “TP,” I believe — see how well I know you?!).
5. Saint Bunnard.
20. Bull Terrier.